Wednesday, March 27, 2013

North Korean Military Training Photos

I saw these in the UK Telegraph, and while the photos were interesting in and of themselves, I felt they could have done a much better job with the captions, so I decided to lend a hand.

Ret's Rock!

Are you sure that hair makes them more frightening?

AGGGH I bloke a nail!

It's SO embarrassing when we show up in the wrong uniform.


Soldiers of the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Korea race to ride in the only truck that has gas.

Pilots of the DPRK AF play rock, paper, scissors to determine who will fly today.

Kim Jong Un commemorates George Washington's crossing of the Delware


Feering a rittle seasick

Sing with me, comrade, "YMCA!"


Selecting the first round-eyed devil to be destroyed in a lake of fire

2 comments:

Ran said...

How dare yu mock brirriant one, worm!

Steven Givler said...

Solly! Prease to folgive me.