Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thanks Guys!

Many thanks to my friend in the ether, Bob Belvedere, who kindly selected the post below for his Righteous Rant of the Day.  If you're not a daily visitor to The Camp of the Saints, (See my blog roll for a link) I highly recommend that you amend your habits. 

Bob came by my post via the irascible Donald Douglas, proprietor of the American Power Blog, and another whom I am pleased to count among my ether friends.  (Should he take offense at being called irascible, I hasten to quote Ezra Pound, who said, "I Have Never Met a Poet Worth A Damn that was Not Irascible."

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Ran said...

...but I HAVE amended my habits. No, not the ones with the nice white plaiting. My *reading* habits.

Today I pulled Adam Smith's "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of The Wealth of Nations." Not that I'm expecting Smith to have loads of righteous rants, but I shall keep notes.

BTW, you were correct about "Free to Choose." Cheers.