Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I helped Mort Zuckerman Help Obama Write his Speeches

Well, it's obvious this was going to come out anyway, so, in order to prevent anyone from being able to hold this over my head, let me just admit it now: I helped Mort Zuckerman help write some of the President's speeches.  I won't go into a lot of detail now, but suffice it to say that I helped add the human dimension to his high-flying oratory.  You know those ums, and ahs he's become famous for? 

Those are mine.

4 comments:

Ran / Si Vis Pacem said...

Heh.

christian soldier said...

we were going to Oberammergau ( sp) this year --didn't make it -again!
I admire people who do travel!

as to the Ums and ahhs- thanks for enhancing the President's speeches ...
carol-CS

Steven Givler said...

I can't take credit for traveling, since I just go where I'm sent. I'll post pictures of the trip as soon as I can finish unpacking and fixing everything that fell apart while I was away.

No Sheeples Here! said...

I join Christian Soldier in applauding your contribution to the errand boy sent by grocery clerks soaring rhetoric.

I knew Jon Favreau wasn't solely responsible for the dazzling teleprompter diatribe.