Saturday, December 01, 2007

Some Good Press

Click on the title of this posting above "Some Good Press" to see what Lisa Watson wrote about me for the Monterey Herald. Because of the article, I'm staying in the area one day longer so I can be at the Salinas "A Taste of Monterey" during the December Art Walk in Salinas. If you're in the area, stop by. "A Taste of Monterey" is on the end of Main Street, right across the street from the Steinbeck Center. Say hello, see some paintings, and taste some wine on Friday, the 7th.

1 comment:

Keith Miller said...

Hey Steven,

I read the article when you posted it, but couldn't remember my password to post a comment...now that I'm active on here, I wanted to congratulate you on the article. It really is a joy seeing your work gain wider support and a wider audience.

Keith