Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nearly done now. I added the rocks on the left because I just couldn't stand all that empty space. Hopefully when the rocks and the surf around them are done they'll balance a little better with the right hand side.

It's official now; I'm looking for another publisher. Mine finally admitted they didn't have the resources to promote my book the way it should be, and I terminated their rights to my material. I sure wish they'd told me months ago that they couldn't get the job done instead of stringing me along - me and everybody who's been kind enough to order my book.

I'll be working hard to find another publisher, and I'll let you know when I do. I apologize to everyone who's been waiting patiently for a book. It was awfully kind of you to order one in the first place, and I'm really touched that people were willing to wait so long for it to arrive.

1 comment:

Ghecko said...

Wow, comming along nicely!

Let me know if some of our old teachers are still working at DLI . . .