Monday, July 03, 2006

Book News



Here's the latest on my book, Notes of Joy and Sadness Letters and Paintings from Operation Iraqi Freedom. It looks as if my publisher was optimistic in their forecast of a release by late June - or mid July. The most recent word I have from them is that, based on the response they're getting at the book shows, they've had to revise (upward) the number of copies they're ordering in the initial printing, and that has changed where the book fits into the printer's schedule - or something like that.

So, although the book is delayed, it's apparently a good thing, because demand is greater than was anticipated. All I know is I'm anxious to see the finished product, and am looking forward to the day when this space will announce that it's been released. Keep watching.

No comments: